Implicating the communities
Fishing development and planning is a complex process made up of different phases which go from the group-dynamics of the local community up to the legal development and institutional reforms. In Canaest-Consultores we have special technicians in local development, anthropology , biology, fishing economics and law, these capacities allow us to assist in any scope of the fisheries development and always having the direct support of local experts and a multidisciplinary and participative approach.
- Study on taxation of fishing activities in the EEZ of Guinea Bissau. (World Bank)
- Support to the implementation of the project PROSANESU - Fisheries in Venezuela (IFAD)
- Reinforcement of the fisheries legal and regulatory framework in Guinea Bissau. West Africa Regional Fisheries Program (WARFP)
- Formulation of the Fisheries Develoment Program in Haiti. Diagnosis and investment plan (Interamerican Development Bank)
- Fisheries and Maritime Operational Program for the Canary Islands 2014- 2020 (Canary Islands Government)
- Final evaluation of the Project "Reinforcement of marine fisheries in the Southeast of Haiti (Government of Haiti / AECID)
- Socioeconomic Reconversion Plan for shark fishers and transformers in West Africa, (EU - ACP Fish II)
- Evaluation of the Program "Support to Fisheries and Aquaculture Sectors in the Region of Puno, Peru" (Fondo de Cooperación Hispano Peruano)
- Evaluation of the Program “Technical Assistance for the Improvement of the Maritime and Fisheries Training Levels at Namibian Maritime and Fisheries Institute (NAMFI)” AECID
- Plan of assistance to Guinea Bissau’ fisheries sector, African Bank of Development/AGRER Ltd.
- Support for the definition of Spanish Cooperation priorities and lines of action in fisheries and aquaculture sector in Senegal, Spanish Agency of International Cooperation and Development.
- Institutional support to the Ministry of Fisheries of Guinea Bissau through a long-term technical assistance. Spanish Agency of International Cooperation and Development
- Fisheries zonation audit in Mauritania French Development Agency/Professional Association for the Promotion of Artisanal Fisheries (A3PAM). In consortia with DD-Ecomar
- Plan for the fisheries strategic development in the Canary Islands for the period 2007-2013 in relation to the European Fishing Fund.
- Feasibility study of the development of fish transformation artisanal centres at the Fisheries Association in Gran Canaria
- Framework contract for performing evaluations, impact analyses and monitoring services in the context of fisheries partnership agreements (FPA), European Commission (2007-2009)